IT Health Check
What is IT Health Check?
A business IT health check is a proactive assessment to ensure that your systems are well optimised, running efficiently and securely. The objective is to maintain service levels, protect against malicious threats and address critical technical issues. As part of a larger process to improve business resilience, computer system upgrades may be required as well as security updates and software patches.
Evaluating Your Business IT Infrastructure
As the foundation of a company’s operations, it is critical to ensure that your network and technology are secure. Techfusion can perform an internal IT health check to identify any issues before they become problems that can disrupt productivity. The first step is to identify any potential problems in your network infrastructure with manual checks. After the assessment, we will include a list of recommendations for optimizing your setup and improving its reliability.
Checks includes the following:
- testing of internal and external security controls
- conducting network, system and application level procedures to test for compliance with requirements
- specific validation of each subcomponent’s configuration to ensure security and quality compliance
- assuring the level of quality management
- Reviewing of vulnerabilities, penetration and security assessments
10 Anson Road #32-02 International Plaza, Singapore 079903
Monday-Friday: 930am - 530pm
Everything you need to know about your tech. We've got the answers. Schedule an appointment